Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Stephanie Mah (CAN 80)


Name: Stephanie Mah
Nickname: The Dictator
Sail Nos: KC47 / CAN 80
Boat name: Princess Petalpuff / Sweet Pea
Country: Canada
Sailing Club: Outer Harbour Centreboard Club
Weight: For me to know and for no one to find out
Height: 5'6"
Age: 30


Number of years sailing (and on what)? 5 (albacore, lightning, hobie 16, 420, Sydney 41, Volvo 60 (a puketacular ride), contender)

Number of years sailing the contender? .5 (but it has aged me 10 years)

Why did you get on the Contender? Originally to spite my albacore skipper who kept criticizing me for being too light to sail the boat.

Number of Worlds? 0.

Favourite Food? Chocolate.

How do you keep in shape? By running away from my favourite food.

Stupidest thing you've done on a boat? Not bringing earplugs on board. I discovered that Aussie males snore. Very loudly.

Goals for the 2008 Worlds? To keep my mast pointing up, and to make sure everyone has fun.

What you'd like to see at the 2008 Worlds? Someone, ANYONE, finishing behind me.

Any other comments? If I get my way, the sailing instructions will state that you are not allowed to pass women on the racecourse.

No comments: